- Requires minimal space; easier to handle ans hip due to compact design.
- Frees up valuable floor space and helps provide installation flexibility from suspended, shelf or wall mounted installation.
- Design flexibility from horizontal or vertical air distribution.
- Easier troubleshooting with light to indicate lockout.
- Long life provided by aluminised steel heat exchangers.
- Easy to install, maintain and operate with rear or top air and flue spigots.
Combat Cabinet Heater
- Indirect oil/gas fired heater.
- Natural gas (G20)
- Propane (G31)
- Oil 35 sec.
- 28 sec. optional
- Free blowing or ducted applications.
- Painted white.
- -Other BS/RAL colours to special order.
- Summer ventilation facility.
- Complete with full operating controls.
- Weatherproofed version available.
Hi Flow Warm Air Heaters
- Available for Natural Gas, LPG or Oil
- Versatility with Wide Range of Heat Output and Air Flow Combinations
- Flexibility for System Designers Allowing Connection to High Resistance Elements such as Cooling Coils
- Installation Flexibility from Horizontal Mounted or External Site Options
Combat CTU Warm Air Unit Heaters
- Available for Natural Gas or LPG
- Over 91.5% Net Efficient
- Design Versatility from Room Sealed or Open Flued Installation
- Summer Air Circulation Provided by Remote Fan Operation
- Reliability from Automatic Ignition Burners with Remote Lockout and Reset
- Installation Flexibility with Choice of Wall or Roof Penetration
- Frees up Valuable Floor Space and Provides Flexibility with Shelf Mounted Installation Option
- Ease of Maintenance from Operation and Lockout Indicator Lights
- Durability from Aluminised Steel Tubular Heat Exchangers (Stainless